Brazil Real Estate Growing In Investment Popularity
Brazil, a land of friendly people, a rich culture shaped by centuries of interaction by people of diverse regions, miles and miles of attractive coastline, a lifestyle that will easily match that of the best resorts, unpolluted coasts rich in tropical flora and fauna, carnival atmosphere all year round, among the fastest growing economies in the world and among the most attractive tourist destinations in the world. What more can real estate seekers or investors ask for? Read on to find out why Brazil real estate is one of the most attractive investment opportunities in the world.
Highlights of Brazil
• Brazil is one of the top five most populated countries in the world which gives Brazil real estate a solid foundation of domestic demand.
• A mature and stable political system, the foundation of which is a secular democracy with well developed institutions and clear demarcation of their powers.
• Among the nine largest economies in the world with one of the fastest growth rates. The resilience of the economies of countries all over the globe were tested in the recent recession and Brazil came out with flying colors.
• A low inflation rate and comfortable trade surplus with mounting foreign exchange reserves will keep the currency strong and the economy growing at a brisk pace. Brazil is predicted to become one of the largest economies in the world by 2050.
• The government policies encourage foreign investment and are property market friendly and there is no discrimination between domestic and foreign property investors.
• Huge investments are being made in infrastructure all over the country.
• Brazil is self sufficient in its oil requirements and a lot of vehicles run on ethanol further reducing the dependence on fossil fuels.
• Brazil is fast becoming an agricultural power house and agricultural products comprise a sizeable chunk of exports.
• Investor friendly government policies, an expanding property and mortgage market driven by domestic demand rather than dependence on foreign investment.
• Booming tourism, well planned development that does not ruin natural beauty and a rich culture with friendly people makes real estate Brazil even more attractive.
Bahia One Of The Most Beautiful Brazil Real Estate Destinations
Bahia has a variety of real estate to offer which will match the requirements of all types of investors. From quiet holiday homes in village environments to up market locations near urban areas, Bahia has a lot to offer to every investor. Let us now take a look at some of the popular real estate destinations in coastal Bahia.
A traditional fishing village just 50 km from Salvador, it is also one of the centers of Project Tamar the famous turtle conservation project.
The capital city and a UNESCO heritage site is a place with all urban conveniences and a treasure house of historical monuments and locations.
Another important coastal city, easily accessible and again a centre for culture and history.
An ideal holiday home location close to Porto Seguro with plenty of resort style properties on offer. The development is controlled and the place retains its village like charm and peace.
A peaceful village located on a plateau which overlooks a breathtaking coastline. Arraial has the dual advantage of being close to all the facilities and infrastructure of Porto Seguro while retaining its village like charm and peace and is a holiday home seekers dream come true.
This is an up market location close to Salvador and an ideal place to live and work while still enjoying the proximity of nature.
It is situated to the northeast of Salvador and is part of the region called the Coconut Coast. It is a centre for economic activity and is an ideal place to invest for capital appreciation, rental income or for one’s own use.
This small quiet village offers the peace and calm of village life while being close to all urban conveniences. It is also an excellent place to invest for commercial purposes aimed at the tourism industry.
This is an ideal holiday home location, a village atmosphere in the coconut coast with vast expanses of empty beaches. It is situated around 70 km from Salvador and 40 km from its international airport.
People looking for a quiet private beach will find Busca Vida very attractive. Its properties are in a condominium with private access to a beautiful beach which is located in one of the best stretches of beach in the region.
Bahia is one of the largest states in Brazil and is comparable to France in its area. It is the focal point for all types of real estate investors, the domestic investors from Bahia, the rest of Brazil and the foreign investors. However the model of Bahia real estate is so fundamentally strong that there is no foreseeable circumstance in which this property market can go down.
Unlike many other investment destinations in the world, Bahia’s real estate market is driven by domestic demand and not by foreign investors.
Bahia shares all the advantages of Brazil that were highlighted earlier. The state has great historical significance being the region where the Portuguese explorers first landed. The capital of Bahia, Salvador, was the capital of Brazil for many years and is also one of the most important ports and centre for trade and economic activity.
Salvador is also a UNESCO world heritage site and is also the host city for 2014 world cup and the 2016 Olympic Games.
The Bahia coast is one of the most scenic in the country, blessed with unspoiled beaches and a favorite destination for both domestic and foreign tourists. The weather is tropical and temperatures stay close to 27°C most of the time. Besides being a tourism hub, it is one of the most important producers of agricultural products in Brazil.
Typical Brazil real estate offerings and prices in the Bahia region
It is easy to understand why Brazil real estate and especially Bahia real estate is such a hit with all types of real estate investors and why it makes no sense to remain on the sidelines if you are serious about buying a property here. Like all sought after property markets in the world where economic and tourism growth further increases demand, prices are likely to move upward and wise investors are not likely to wait on the sidelines.
Search real estate in Bahia now.