Building plot 1000m2
Fantastic location near beach and ecological reserve.
We possess a number or prime lands plots in the charming village of Imbassai that are ideal for either house construction or for commercial purposes.
The value of land in Imbassai is incredibly good value at around R$100 per square metre. When compared to average prices of R$400 in nearby Praia do Forte (8km away), this represents a very good investment. Imbassai is now undergoing a development plan similar to that of Praia do Forte and prices are likely to increase significantly in the coming years, making these land plots some of the best investments around. Read below for more detailed information.
Situated on the coconut coast, just 65km north of Salvador airport, this stunning village offers potentially one of the best village investments in the whole of Bahia. As well as incredible natural beauty, it retains mush of its former charm and urbanisation plans are now in place to develop this village along the lines of neighbouring Praia do Forte; one of the most upmarket beach resorts in the whole of Brazil. With 6km of beach and a pristine natural setting, visitors to the area cannot fail to be impressed.
Surrounded by coconut groves, mata-Atlantic rainforest, gorgeous white sand dunes and a wonderful ocean setting, it is easy to understand the investment potential Imbassai offers. With land prices a fraction of neighbouring Praia do Forte and the areas numerous surrounding condominiums; it is easy to understand why investors are beginning to take note.
The stunning village of Imbassai offers perhaps one of the last great village investment opportunities north of Salvador, bearing in mind this stretch of coastline will eventually become the number one tourist location in the whole of Latin America (contact us for more details). Effectively Imbassai is one of the last accessible villages north of Salvador, which could potentially follow the Praia do Forte model of sustainable development and eco-tourism.
This development model is where over a number of years an ecologically beautiful and outstandingly situated fishing village, effectively becomes a tourist resort in its own right. This has been seen throughout the coastal regions of Bahia, with other prominent examples being Praia do Forte, Trancoso and Morro do Sao Paulo.
Effectively development takes place according to stringent environmental planning regulations and over a number of years the village slowly develops into an eco-resort and tourist paradise. The subsequent result is ever-rising property prices, indeed after Praia do Forte’s urbanisation, property prices quadrupled within five years, and have continued to rise until this day, they are now some of the most expensive in the whole of Bahia.
Why is Imbassai is Perfectly Placed to Follow this Model?
Despite its rustic charms, Imbassai has yet to significantly develop, although it is already scattered with numerous pousada’s and other tourist facilities. Due to its wonderful ecology it has some of the toughest environmental restrictions in the whole of Brazil; it has taken 10 years of planning to establish a plan for development. This has meant that up to now any development has been set out in a somewhat disorganised fashion. However this is about to change, after consultation with the local community and the numerous environmental concerns, a strategic plan for urbanisation has been developed and agreed upon; it is now being put into action:
Plan for Urbanisation
Here are some of the main points, contact us for full details:
• A cycle path is being constructed around the outskirts of Imbassai, consisting approximately of 6 kilometres of track. There will also be several kilometres of paths for walks and hiking for visitors to appreciate the incredible surroundings; including the numerous beaches and the natural beauty of the river meeting the sea.
• New piers are being constructed for the numerous water taxis, for trips along the River Imbassai and to gracefully deliver tourists to the beach.
• Similar to Praia do Forte, the plan will bring to the village modern facilities, without losing the original charm and natural beauty. These facilities include, new electric street lighting, mains drainage (removing the need for septic tanks) as well as water mains and an overall plan for development and construction; these are at present being installed.
• A new main road will be installed right through Imbassai allowing for parking in the centre of the village and an efficient connection to the Linha Verde (this is the main highway connection to Salvador). At the entrance of Imbassai, just off the main highway, will be a very large parking space to accommodate the numerous coaches which bring visitors throughout the year.
• New bridges are also being constructed to take you across the River Imbassai to the numerous beaches.
• A new shopping centre is being built, with boutique shops and restaurants, all within a 5-10 minute walk from Imbassai Breeze apartments.
• A sports area of 36,000m2 (9 acres) is to be built, including football and basketball pitches. There will also be nearly 90,000m2 (23 acres) of nature parks for walks, picnics and general recreational activities.
Things to do in Imbassai and the surrounding area:
• Snorkelling and diving in coral reefs scattered throughout the coast line.
• Atlantic rainforest reserve with ecological trails.
• Visit the outstanding resort of Praia do Forte, which is situated just 8km away.
• Use the golf course which is situated within a 5-10 minute drive from Imbassai. A 6 star PGA level course is to be constructed within three years at the same location.
• Surfing, rafting, wide-ranging water sports, horse riding and kayaking.
• Fishing in natural inland lakes as well as extensive deep-sea fishing.
• Hundreds of kilometres of near virgin tropical beaches to be explored.
• Bird watching. The region has a wide variety of virgin nature including marshes, dunes and woods. Accompanied by a guide, it is truly a bird watcher’s paradise.
• Whale watching. The whales can be seen at close range from a boat between July and November.
• TAMAR Sea turtle project. The beaches of Bahia are well-known as a breeding area for sea turtles. In order to save the sea turtles from extinction, the TAMAR project was created, with its main facility in Praia do Forte; here sea turtles of all shape and sizes can be seen.
• Imbassaí has its own Capoeira academy, where you can learn more about this local cultural phenomenon, including taking a couse to gain understanding.
• Visits to Salvador, Brazil’s second most visited city and a UNESCO world heritage site.