DISCLAIMER / PRIVACY REPORT /TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Every attempt has been made to ensure the information within our websites and offline documentation is accurate and up to date at the time of publication. Enclosed material is based on information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by third parties, we cannot guarantee that it is accurate or complete. It is the buyer’s responsibility to confirm all aspects of their property deal are correct before purchasing. This includes tax, notary and registry fees, general disbursements and the legal aspects. Brazil Bahia Property Ltd disclaims any and all liability for damages incurred directly or indirectly as a result of negligence, errors, omissions or discrepancies.
- For a fully up to date position and for more specific information, please contact us directly.
- Brazil Bahia Property Ltd publish property details and provides information via the Internet, printed form and verbally in our office.
- Brazil Bahia Property Ltd tries to ensure that all information is as up-to-date as possible but we do not guarantee absolute accuracy.
- All measurements, plot sizes and descriptions are indicative.
- Prices quoted are normally in R$ (Brazilian Reais). These are then converted into dollars, euros, or sterling on a daily basis. As currencies fluctuate, the prices are indicative and the rate may not be the same as when a payment or conversion takes place and by no means can these be considered a formal offer or proposal.
- Purchasing property / transacting with the emerging market countries can take longer to process a property transaction and information availability, in the early stages, is more limited than some other countries.
- We do not take responsibility for problems arriving from spelling mistakes or typing errors.
- Due to the name of investing in the emerging markets, we recommend that you seek appropriate independent advice.
- All comments and statements regarding Brazil and or social / economic / investment information are purely views and opinions and in no way constitute advice or recommendation.
- Any translations are GIST translations and do not form part of any offer or contract.
- We strongly recommend all prospective purchasers to take appropriate legal and other advice (may that be the case) and to use the services of lawyers, solicitors, surveyors, valuers and other specialists. The service provided by us is not intended as a substitute to obtaining such advice and accordingly no liability is accepted for any defects in legal title or in the fabric and structure of any property.
- We always recommend a visit prior to purchasing property to familiarise yourself with the area and developments.
- Full environmental and due diligence studies should be completed before the purchase of any land and the correct legal advice should be sought. Brazil Bahia Property Ltd is not an environmental specialist and the advice of these should be sought before any transaction is completed. Although lands may be listed as development opportunities, clearly this should not hinder the buyer from conducting a full feasibility study; any information we display or list is disseminated in good faith from the third party seller of the property.
Terms and Conditions
- As agents Brazil Bahia Property Ltd will accept commission payments and service charges.
- Initial costs, namely our service charges and commissions may be paid via cheque, card or bank transfer.
- All commissions and service charges are non-refundable.
- The contract will be between yourself and the developer/vendor.
- Upon signing the contract with the developer/vendor, all issues relating to the development and/or property itself are between yourself and the developer/vendor.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information and advice we provide about property and land is accurate, complete, and kept up to date, we are unable to guarantee that, and no liability is accepted for, any errors or omissions that may result in any loss or damages.
- All confidential information, including credit card details, is held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. It will not be given to any third parties without prior consent.
The information collected by Brazil Bahia Property will be used for marketing or customer service purposes. Users who provide information may receive email announcements or advertisements.
Registered users may receive additional announcements from us about products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications.
The information we collect will be used to create customer profiles based on browsing or purchasing history.
We offer links to other Web sites. Please note: When you click on links to other Web sites, we encourage you to read their privacy policies as well. Their standards may differ from ours.
If problems arise, users may contact Brazil Bahia Property Ltd by telephone or email. We are committed to resolving disputes within 30 days.