Guarajuba Real Estate The Ideal Choice For A Family Holiday Home
Here you will find small towns and villages with vast expanse of empty beaches and lot of avenues for a holiday or relaxed living. Guarajuba is one such place which offers a serene village atmosphere in the tropical paradise of the Coconut coast.
If you are interested in a property in the Coconut Coast then Guarajuba real estate is definitely worth looking at.
Situated around 70 km from Salvador on the northeast coastal area, Guarajuba is 40 km from the international airport. Praia do Forte which is the centre of tourist attraction in the region is just 14 km away.
Guarajuba can be reached by car or bus from Salvador. The village is small enough to get around on foot or by bicycle. The climate in these parts is tropical and humid with the temperature hovering close to 25°C.
For Guarajuba real estate seekers, accessibility of the place or the climate is not a matter of concern. The Salvador and Praia do Forte regions attract a lot of tourists all through the year.
History of Guarajuba and nearby places
Guarajuba has its roots in an ancient fishing village and still retains the charm of a simple village. At dusk as the fishing boats return, the beaches take on a poetic beauty.
The name Guarajuba comes from the Golden Heron bird which is commonly seen in the ponds around the region. The area provides shelter and habitat to a number of water birds.
Historically, Salvador has played a vital role during the colonial days when it was an important port and also the capital of Brazil before that distinction was taken over by Rio de Janeiro.
The history and culture of the entire region is shaped by the rich population mix of the colonial days.
The village has all the typical attractions that can be expected of a charming coastal village which will surely impress Guarajuba real estate seekers.
• It is a perfect place to go surfing, biking or taking long walks along the tree lined roads.
• It has many eating shacks which offer all types of seafood snacks. In the summer months some of the bars and night clubs offer music programs.
• Guarajuba has two palm lined relaxing beaches where one can take a stroll or laze around.
• Praia do Forte which is just a short drive away provides all the charm and attractions that tourists look forward to, like shopping, night life and historical sites.
Property options and prices
Guarajuba like the other coastal towns is blessed with breathtaking scenery and inviting beaches. Though it is a small town it is very well planned and organized. There are well defined facilities in the residential condominiums such as wide roads, playing fields, play areas for children and bicycle paths. This makes this town a favorite with families.
Real estate Guarajuba provides a variety of property options. Listings from popular real estate sites give the following price estimates:
• Apartments cost between $140,688 and $202,590 with an average of $171,639.
• Houses are available from $253,238 to $1,350,601 and the average price is $535,140.
• Land costs between $90,040 and $450,200 with an average price of $199,776.
Guarajuba real estate offers very good investment opportunities that will appeal to all types of investors, especially holiday home seekers. The place with its infrastructure, facilities and location is already a hit with families.
If you are looking for a property on the Coconut coast, Guarajuba certainly deserves to be on your list. Just like other adjoining areas like Praia do Forte, Guarajuba is developing fast and property prices are likely to rise.
View property in Guarajuba now.